Sunday 12 June 2011

7 Hari Mencintaiku by Siti Rosmizah

This is not my novel actually. It belongs to my sister, Amily. She told me that the other novels by this same writer are bestsellers. So, being an avid reader(yela sangat), I took the novel when my sister is not reading it. It is very, very long. I didn't really finish reading it. I just peruses for the good part. Mind you, I wonder how long will it take if the novel is to be turned into a television drama. The heroine is called Mia Adriana and she is such a (to avoid using bad word) bad woman. Since I have a tendency to dislike something whenever I hate the heroine; (think Sandy Shortt from A Place Called Here), I should say that I don't like this novel. It is enjoyable I should say if one does not possess my habit of disliking something based on the heroine likeability.


It is Way Thicker Than It Looks Like

The hero meanwhile is SO NICE that you would wonder why he would fell for the heroine in the first place. She is rude. She is arrogant. So, I discussed it with my sister and we came to the agreement that guys regardless of their background is always in love with a pretty face. This I don't like. And this is what the novel is trying to depict. Sure, the heroine turned nice in the end. Whatever. She didn't suffer at all; compared to the hero, Khuzairi, I think is his name.


0 comments:

Post a Comment